Due to COVID-19 Our 2020 Certification Training Classes Are Available LIVE Online Only
Also please see below for deatils on our COVID-19 Relief Initiative offering 50% off on all 2020 courses
The Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor is a five-day information packed learning experience designed to develop a level of competence to support the internal and external auditing of an organizational Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001, as well as additionally control mandated by way of the Legal & Regulatory review required by the standard. Drawing upon best practices from ISO 27001 and ISO 19011, students will learn the fundamental requirements to build internal compliance and audit programs and perform a certification audit.
To develop a well rounded understanding of the standard’s expectations, students will be familiarized with the supplementary guidance offered by ISO using ISO 17021, ISO 27024 ,ISO 27002, ISO 27006, ISO 27007, ISO 27008, and more.
Enrollment for our next
Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course
Nov 30 - Dec 4, 2020
closes at 5:00 PM on November 20, 2020
Important to Note:Training seats are limited, and we do not maintain a waiting list for courses as the book up fast.
Who Should Take This Course?
Help Me Understand How This Course Relates to Me
Select the role that best suite your situation
(links to case studies here coming soon)
Schedule, Registration, and Cost
Registration for our training, can be done on either this website or the website of our official training partner company
The registration fee is $2,995 (USD), however discounts are available for early registration, and members of the
Information Security Leadership Forum (a $500 member discount applies).
The Forum has recently implemented a COVID-19 Relief Initiative offering our customers a 50% discount on all our public online certification training courses in 2020.
1. COVID-19 Relief discounted pricing is already reflected on all course registration pages (Non-members $1,495 / members $995).
2. Our COVID-19 Relief Initiative discount may not be used in combination with any discount offer, is subject to termination at any time without notice, and has no redeemable cash value.
Day One - Introduction and Audit Concepts, for Auditing an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO 27001
Day Two - Setting Up an Internal Audit Program for ISO 27001 Compliance
Day Three - Conducting an ISO 27001-based Internal Audit
Day Four - The ISO 27001 Certification Process, Ongoing Management of Non-conformities
Day Five - Practical & Written Certification Exams
- Morning: 3 hour written exam
- Afternoon: Practical Exam - Formal Presentation of Internal Audit of the ISMS to the Organization's Board of Directors
1. Both written and practical exams are mandatory, in order to meet the certification requirements set out by the Information Security Leadership Forum, this course's certifying body.
2. Formal business attire is mandatory for you practical exam. Please be sure to pack / dress appropriately. Men are required to wear a jacket and tie, and women the equivalent.
When designing our Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Course, great care is taken to identify key areas the course must focus on in order to ensure student achieve the goals the course was setup to accomplish. These learning objectives are highlighted as follows:
Achieve an in-depth understanding of the ISO 27001 certification process.
Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective planning, design, development, implementation and maintenance of ISO 27001-based information security audit program.
Gain an expert level understanding of how to engage stakeholders in the ISO 27001 Audit process.
Develop the expertise to to perform and lead an ISO 27001-based audit of an organization.
Master the development of an Internal Audit Program to support the compliance requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.